Wednesday, February 27, 2019

National Grammar Day Sale!

Friends,

National Grammar Day is just around the corner—it's this coming Monday. And to celebrate this mighty day, we're having a sale!



The sale starts this Friday, March 1st, and goes through all of Monday, March 4th.

Everything in our TpT Super Grammar Store will be 20% off.

Our Teachers Pay Teachers store is where Parents and teachers can go to get Super Grammar goods as a digital download (in PDF format) to use in their homes and in their classrooms.

Both of our Super Grammar books are available on TpT:

Learn grammar with superheroes from our textbook: Super Grammar.
(Click me to learn more about the new second edition of Super Grammar.)

Practice grammar with superheroes in our workbook: The Grammar Missions!
(Click me to learn more about The Grammar Missions!)

And for extra saving, be sure to check out the Super Grammar Power Bundle—which includes Super Grammar, The Grammar Missions, and the Super Grammar Mini-Posters—all of them bundled at a special price.

Visit our Teachers Pay Teachers Store by following this link or by typing it into your browser: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Super-Grammar

To all of our superhero-loving friends out there who believe that their sentences are worth fighting for, we're proud to stand with you. Have a great National Grammar Day, and may your sentences always be strong!

Sincerely,
The Super Grammar Team

11 comments:

  1. شركة السالم لخدمات التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات ونقل العفش مع الفك والتركيب بالطائف يتم العمل لدينا من خلال فريق وعماله فنيه مدربه في غاية الاتقان ومن خلال احدث المعدات والاداوات مع شركة السالم فانت دائما في راحة تامه وامن مستمر
    شركة تنظيف بالطائف
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
    شركة رش مبيدات بالطائف
    شركة عزل اسطح بالطائف
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالطائف
    شركة نقل اثاث بالطائف


    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة السالم لخدمات التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات ونقل العفش مع الفك والتركيب بالطائف يتم العمل لدينا من خلال فريق وعماله فنيه مدربه في غاية الاتقان ومن خلال احدث المعدات والاداوات مع شركة السالم فانت دائما في راحة تامه وامن مستمر
    شركة تنظيف بالطائف
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
    شركة رش مبيدات بالطائف
    شركة عزل اسطح بالطائف
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالطائف
    شركة نقل اثاث بالطائف


    ReplyDelete
  3. That gives off an impression of being fabulous anyway i am still not very beyond any doubt that I like it. At any rate will look much more into it and choose by and by!  Honest Air Fayetteville NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing property for sale in Victoria (Gozo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have looked couple of days and discovered some spellbinding formed work on it. In any case, it is the best of all. Baltimore General Contractor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you know a couple of the numerous advantages to web based shopping, you can without much of a stretch see why such a significant number of individuals everywhere throughout the world are exploiting it. express 75 off 200

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abnormal at it might sound extraordinary sales individuals (the 10% or less in you sales power) are unmistakably more open to proposals and help than the other 90%.cold call script

    ReplyDelete
  8. During the previous nine years I have inspected sales appraisal test results for a great many salespeople and sales supervisors. My decision? Top sales entertainers and top-performing sales supervisors share a considerable lot of similar abilities. Cardone Cold Calling Script

    ReplyDelete
  9. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. raeford nc home inspection

    ReplyDelete